Privacy is important; especially when you consider the number of ways we communicate and interact these days. That is why we have put together this statement. It explains how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information and who we share it with.
And because it is guided by privacy laws, you can be sure it takes your rights seriously. Above all, this statement is your assurance that we never take your privacy for granted and we always take the utmost care in protecting your personal information. You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and to ask us to correct it. You also have a right to make a complaint about how we have managed your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone numbers;
- Your email address;
- Your company name;
- Transaction information;
- Your user name and password;
- IP address and information of your browsing activity on our website;
The personal information you provide to House of Milan may be collected, used and disclosed for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which include;
- Providing you with products and /or services requested;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or consumer guarantee and other customer care related activities;
- Marketing our products and services and providing advice on our products;
- Developing and improving our products and services;
- The operation and administration of accounts that you have with us;
- Carrying out certain checks such as fraud and theft prevention processes, if you wish to open an account with us, or pick up goods in store that have been ordered on line.
- Following any government or regulatory requirement